>

Search This Blog

Saturday, April 23, 2011

Boston Headshot Photographer: Stage-Camp.org

A few weeks ago my friend and colleague Beth started spouting off on The Facebook about "a summer theater camp for kids" which she and her husband are overjoyed about. To be clear, Beth is always excited and so I wasn't sure whether the camp was extra special or just Beth being Beth. So, I started doing my research and found that this camp is the real deal and is totally over the top exciting! This camp is not just a group of people who love theater "throwing together a show and hoping that it works out." Quite the contrary, in fact. This is a group of 5 incredibly talented and passionate theater professionals, who after much diligence and a big leap of faith, have decided to move forward with their dream of this camp. Love it! I was so flattered when Beth rang me and asked me to be involved. A resounding "Let's do it!" was screamed through the phone and we booked the shoot. What a fun time we had. I think these are "my people!" If you or someone you know with kids lives near Taunton, I highly recommend you sign them up for this amazing summer program. It's filling up quickly. Hurry to get your child on the list! Click here for the website. 



Also, a big CONGRATULATIONS to Andrea on her WEDDING! Because of availability for everyone she actually took 2 hours out of her day the day before her nuptials for this shoot. How many brides are so calm the day before their wedding?! Way cool of her!
enjoy*

No comments:

Post a Comment