>

Search This Blog

Friday, May 13, 2011

Boston Newborn Photographer: 13 days young!

Someone recently told me that if you take what I say on a daily basis completely out of context I would sound pretty crazy. Take for example, what I said about this Little. "He was awesome, yes, he peed all over me, but that's okay, I'm used to it...plus I needed to shoot him naked." If that was overheard by the wrong person they might call the authorities! This Little rocked, though and I was so excited to be invited over not even three weeks into his life. He was just so itty bitty and fabulous...very cold, though...I need to invest in a tiny heater for my newborns! I am also working on a NEWBORN PROJECT so if you know of anyone delivering before July please send them my way.






enjoy*

1 comment:

  1. My heart just melted a little more... beautiful!

    ReplyDelete