>

Search This Blog

Friday, March 11, 2011

Boston Family Photographer: American Family Series* Stapletons II

I certainly did say that there would be more of the Stapletons and then absolutely forgot to upload my favorite image from their session! It's hard to explain my connection to this image, but it makes my heart smile when I look at it. I think there is something to the story of Little-J looking at his dad and everyone else looking at the camera. It's like he is "checkin to make sure his dad is still there" or something. I don't know; it's completely up for your own interpretation. Ultimately I see love and that's what this family is all about.
enjoy*

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful! What an amazing image!! They make me want to write a story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this image! It's fun, sweet, honest and playful!!!! Love how your work focuses so much on your subjects' eyes! MAGICAL!

    ReplyDelete