>

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Boston Portrait Photographer: Stop, Drop & Roll

While I was on the Vineyard, a few sessions popped up that I had not expected; this being one of them. Scott, the Assistant Fire Chief in Edgartown, MA asked me whether I had time to take a few shots of him in his formal uniform and I was happy to oblige. As a fireman and lifelong resident of The Vineyard, Scott is a respected pillar of the community. He is also an amazing dad to Alley (click here for her) loving husband to Donna and all around jack of all trades. (are we surprised?)  He saves lives for goodness sake, of course he can do anything. Originally, the plan was to simply shoot in the house and create a great portrait, but I woke up the day of our session with a more exciting idea. If you're going to shoot a fireman and he has a big white truck with lights and official license plates...well, that's a no brainer people!

"Thanks for doing what you do, Scott!"
enjoy*

No comments:

Post a Comment