>

Search This Blog

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Boston Headshot Photographer: Sell This House

No matter what line of work you find yourself in, how you present yourself visually is of the utmost importance. Oftentimes a photo is all someone has to go on before making a decision whether to be in touch with you. How much better for you and for your potential client when you have a professional image which goes the extra mile in telling your story. If people need to trust you, people need to see a piece of who you truly are in that first impression picture. Which leads me to Robin- one of  Coldwell Banker's top Residential Brokers in Cambridge, MA. With over 20 years of experience under her belt Robin knows what she is talking about and her clients not only respect her, but 100% trust her.  However, when someone recently told her she was much better looking in person than in her image...she knew it was time for an "image adjustment!" Of course it is always nice to "look better in person", but not so much when first impressions are your business. I think Robin was a little skeptical to my laid back methods, but I think I won her over in the end.

 Now; I am not a pet photographer. (I would run the risk of dogs or cats in clothing on a regular basis and I just can't handle it) However, there are exceptions to every rule and Dario was not dressed up and was so good during my session with Robin that I couldn't resist. You tell me how to say "no" to this face!
enjoy*

No comments:

Post a Comment