>

Search This Blog

Sunday, December 12, 2010

Boston Headshots: Emerson College Admissions

Last week  Emerson College generously invited me back to shoot more corporate headshots for their admissions staff. "Yay"   ( I love working for the team at Emerson)  What I love about shooting for Emerson is that they allow me to deviate from the standard corporate headshot and put my own spin on it. Formal is great, in certain situations and there are people who do it amazingly, but I personally excel in a much more relaxed environment. In January I shot all of the seasoned members of the admissions staff, but recently they have added some fabulous new energy to their Graduate and Undergraduate teams and needed to officially welcome them... by having their photos taken. Diverse backgrounds all, they each bring a valued skill set to the admission's office which supports the team atmosphere and also makes for a very fun office environment. What was incredibly clear to me as I spoke to each of these new staffers is their commitment to and passion for the bigger picture of the work they do each day. Emerson is great school..."yes I am biased because I went to graduate school there." But I ask you this: "Don't we trust the man who is not only the Hair Club president, but also a client more than we would someone who has no basis for their claim...I think we do!"  enjoy*



Happy Holidays! Cheers*

2 comments:

  1. The essay component of college and university admissions is often the most difficult

    for high school students to prepare. Applicants must demonstrate knowledge of

    themselves as much as of the craft of writing, and will likely need help.Visit this

    site:



    school scholarships

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Work! As Usual! This puts such a human face on the admissions staff, hopefully helping potential applicants feel a sense of welcome and encouragement!

    ReplyDelete