>

Search This Blog

Friday, December 3, 2010

Boston Headshot Photographer: Rent/La Boheme: The End

This is the final installment of the huge RENT/La Boheme extravaganza! I did not post every character, but I think you get the idea. This was such a fun project to create and I am so excited to take my business in this new direction. If you are in the Cleveland area do not miss these groundbreaking pieces of theater. (click here for info)  enjoy*
COLLINS: Played by the stunning Jason Samuel  
ANGEL: Played by Antawaun Lamar Holley
RODOLFO: played by James Dickason

ROGER:  Played by Jonathan White
MARK: Played by Chris McCarrell
Cheers*

4 comments:

  1. Absolutely beautiful!! I am blown away. You rock!

    ReplyDelete
  2. One of the things I love about your photos is that when I'm viewing them I both WANT to know your subjects and feel like I ALREADY DO know them... It's quite remarkable.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Superb use of dramatic lighting. Bravo!

    ReplyDelete