>

Search This Blog

Thursday, January 10, 2013

Headshots: Boston University

The loft in Providence is in full swing! I love being able to shoot headshots in the winter.  Otherwise I would have never met Molly and that would have been such a shame. Her spirit and energy are infectious and this being her first time ever having her headshots taken, I really wanted her to be scarred for ever doing it again. A senior in the prestigious and robust acting program at BU, Molly will be on her way in just a few short months to pursue her dreams in NYC. I have a feeling about this girl. Good things are going to happen for her. She has the voice and hair of Camryn Manheim and the eyes of Amanda Seyfried

Good Luck, Molly!

© 2013Jsnider photography. These images may not be redistributed or shared in any form for any reason without express written permission from Jsnider photography.

1 comment:

  1. As usual I am searching some useful information, immediately I found this post and gain some useful information, great work such a great brain to use.
    boston headshot photographer

    ReplyDelete