>

Search This Blog

Sunday, November 11, 2012

Newborn: Boston, MA

Newborns always make me feel like I need to whisper...so I will tell you quietly that this is one of three amazing, brand new Littles I have had the pleasure to meet over the last 4 weeks. WOW! (...and the Winter wasn't even that cold this year!) Mom & Dad are both healthy and happy, as well as their little boy. YAY! At only 5 days old I think it is kind of amazing how he was mugging for the camera.
Disclaimer: Dear viewers, faithful followers of my work will observe that several of the images below are a bit of a departure for me. I rarely actually pose my Littles. (My opinion has always been that it is akin to dressing up innocent animals for one's amusement which, because of their inability to provide consent, should never be done.) However, I am embracing new things these days and decided to be open minded. Voila! I am actually really excited about these and might even do it again. This does not, however mean that I want to see the family Beagle wearing antlers at Christmas.

Congratulations McCoys!

enjoy*


No comments:

Post a Comment