>

Search This Blog

Thursday, August 18, 2011

Boston Headshots: Mansfield, MA


Last week was a marathon headshot day with three fabulous young actors, Evyn, Emily and Noah. We had a blast together and my buddy and wedding boss Kevin Trimmer even came to help me out. Good times!!! Evyn and Emily are both going off to college in the fall and  St Michael's in Burlington VT and Berekely College of Music right here in MA will have the pleasure of these two young talent's. Noah still has one more year of high school before he chooses his college, but he is diligent and excited by his prospects. I loved all three of them and even took a few group shots just for fun!!!!
 
Wowza! Lots of images, but I just couldn't decide!

enjoy*

Off for a two wedding weekend and a big congratulations to my dear girlfriend Andrea Wilson on her S aturday nuptials to the amazing James Vega!!!! Wish I could be there. 

No comments:

Post a Comment