>

Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Massachusettes Senior Portraits: Mariah is not Bitter

Today I thought it would be fun to do a post about Mariah's name and how because of its' meaning, she was destined become the tremendous young woman that she is. However...I did not actually know what her name meant until I looked it up. Sadly, at one location I found her name to mean BITTER; and a second location turned up: "Mariah means rebellious and bitter it comes from Old English."  hahaha. WHAT? The problem is this- I know Mariah a bit and she is absolutely neither of these attributes- not even the slightest bit. I am not certain what to do now because I had assumed that because my name means "youthful one" and it is 100% accurate (wink wink) that everyone's name represented them correctly...not so much apparently.

Not to be thwarted, I will simply choose the opposite: Mariah is nothing like her name suggests! She is absolutely the loveliest young woman and a person of strong character...not bitterness and/or rebellion. Her wit balances her tremendous brain which makes her humor incredibly poignant, funny, and an incredible asset to her Improv troupe. Mariah's goal is to study stage management next fall and it is a nail biter right now to find out which school will be lucky enough to have her on their campus. Whichever she chooses I am certain that armed with her skills, her incredible laugh and optimistic outlook, Mariah will certainly enjoy whatever life offers next.

[below left] If that's not you being you* I don't know what is
 Good Luck Mariah!
enjoy* 




No comments:

Post a Comment