>

Search This Blog

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Boston Second Shooter: I Like Cake PART I

I say PART I because I can not imagine that this is the one and only time I will reference my favorite part of the wedding celebration...the cake. Now please do not misunderstand and write to me saying that I value food over people. What is true to say is that the bride & groom are wonderful and always beautiful and if I was a wedding photographer I would be all over them.  However, Leah is their photographer and she rocks...so as a second shooter I have a few extra luxuries...one of which is being able to love the cake the most! When I first started working with Leah  she would let me know that my job was done by saying "you are dismissed after the cake cutting! " She now says to me "Go have your cake!"  :)

 Tips for making wedding cakes that I like to eat:

  • um...
  • Who am I kidding... I eat them ALL


Cheers*

3 comments:

  1. I just picture you having such a blast at weddings you photograph Julia. I enjoy reading your blog and looking at your amazing work. ~Jen

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Julia. I arrived here from Leah's blog...great cake shot! Just thought I'd let you know that this post made me totally LOL. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Will! I have been having a lot of fun. :)

    ReplyDelete