>

Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Boston Headshot Photographer: Rent/La Boheme: Baldwin Wallace

You are going to think for a second that you're in the wrong location because the images this week are quite a departure from anything you have seen me do before. But it's a good thing! At times, I say "yes" to projects when I feel they are inspiring or will challenge me creatively and this one fit both criteria perfectly. The project was to shoot images which will then be used to create production posters for the ground breaking repertory productions of  RENT & LA BOHEME at Baldwin Wallace College next year.  To execute the actual creative concept a ton of prep was required and since there are few things on this earth I love more than researching for a project, I could not wait to get started. (I have never spent so much money on fashion magazines in my life. Vogue Italia alone is like $15...but now I am hooked!)  However, it was a fantastic pre-production process, 100% required and one that I absolutely did not do alone. I would be remiss if I didn't give a big shout out to my colleague Leah Haydock  for equipment borrowing, as well as the fabulous Boudoir photographer,  Dawn Norris for the equipment, DVDs and the hours of her time discussing lighting and fashion at Mr. Crepe. Also,the movie The September Issue played a fun role in the process. What a great time! Let's see... I think I will start out with the character MAUREEN-played at some performances by the sassy, ginger haired Andrea Leach. Enjoy*
 More to come all week!

Cheers* 

2 comments:

  1. Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. Corporate headshots in Boston

    ReplyDelete